Asia Live Tech is established as an iGaming Developer and Software Provider. We provide online gaming solutions, products and games to entrepreneurs, aggregators and operators.
At Asia Live Tech, we make a point to provide the most modern and technological iGaming solutions to our clients, according to our quality and cultural standards. Our White Label Solution for Online Casinos is one of the most notable, creating from zero a functioning iGaming website for businesspersons and land casinos, under their own brand. Taken care of by our designers, this work goes along with many other iGaming activities: product integration, software development, game development, IT services, website maintenance, and more to come.
We are also operating a wide variety of iGaming websites, featuring our own creations, games and betting software.
In that logic, as our websites are becoming more numerous, the need to coordinate and manage an Affiliate Network became apparent. As our Affiliate platform is currently under production, in order to improve further our services, support and organization, we are proceeding to the recruitment of an Affiliate Manager.
• Set up a reliable affiliate strategy to create, grow and sustain a functioning affiliate network;
• Contribute to the marketing strategy with customer analysis, competitor analysis and promotional strategies;
• Initiate creative campaigns; offer a full support to create said campaigns;
• Interact with internal/external partners to provide a great affiliate service;
• Generate revenue and increase the player base through the affiliate channel;
• Plan marketing materials, newsletters and monthly campaign incentives;
• Recognize talents support them to enrich their potential, motivation and success;
• Run detailed performance analysis.
• Degree in Marketing, Sales or Communication;
• 5 years of experience in Affiliate Management or Affiliate Marketing, preferably in iGaming;
• Experience in building and leading a team of inspired, creative individuals;
• Fluent level of the English language;
• Proven and successful track record;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Effective team player to work closely with multiple networks (affiliates, partners, internal departments) at the same time;
• Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
• Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
• Monthly salary range: USD 4,000 – 6,200;
• A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
• Accommodations are provided by the company;
• Free meals available 24 hours per day;
• Any Visa fee will be paid by the company after one year of service;
• 4 days off per month;
• 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
• Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
• Employment type: Full-time;
• Career Level: Experienced.
• Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
• Email: email@example.com
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left your previous companies, your salary for each and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.
For more information about our company, visit www.asialivetech.com or contact us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/asialivetech or on Wechat at AsiaLiveTech.